- Currently Chicken items are available for home delivery or , if available, farmer market pickup. Chicken is sold frozen unless ordered in advance of processing.
- All other items are available for shipping.
- Every week, we accept orders through Wednesday at 6pm. All home orders for the week submitted by Wednesday at 6 pm will be delivered on Thursday. Any orders submitted after 6 pm cut-off on Wednesday will be delivered the following week.
- If someone will not be home Thursday to accept delivery, coolers with ice/ice packs inside them should be left on the porch for delivery of your order. That way you do not have to be present to accept delivery, saving your valuable time, and your meat will remain frozen.
- We’re passionate about making excellent local food available to our neighbors as simply and conveniently as possible. Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions. Thanks again for visiting our website. We would love the opportunity to become YOUR local farmer!
Home Delivery Rates
- $10 for orders $0-$299
- Free for orders over $300