- You cannot add "Premium Pastured, Non-GMO Chicken – Thighs (Bone-in / Skin-on)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Items for making bone broth
This category is for our Slow Growing GMO-free pasture-raised Premium chicken. Our Premium chicken is raised on pasture and it takes 10 - 12 weeks before they are ready to process. The breed we are using for our Premium chicken is Freedom Rangers (TM). Some of the reasons we like this breed are:
To learn more read our full blog post about the Freedom Ranger (TM).
- Produces tender, succulent meat
- Does not have the health issues that the commonly used breeds do
- Active and robust breed for pastured environments
- More yellow omega 3 fat and less saturated fat than fast-growing breed
These chews are dehydrated using parts from our premium slow-growing, GMO-free chickens.
The egg layers we use are a breed that does extremely well on pasture and lives outside on pasture in the fresh air and sunshine year-round. Learn more about how we raise the chickens, and the layer breed we have, on our about page.